The Festival of Thrift takes place due to the generosity of supporting companies and organisations.
We are always delighted to hear from prospective partners with new ideas, so if you need a tailored package, please just ask!
To find out more about the impact of the 2016 Festival check out our 2016 Festival of Thrift Annual Report
Thanks to all our funders and supporters for the 2016 Festival.
- Arts Council England
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council
- Teesside University
- Teesside Offshore Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund
- Tees Valley Community Foundation
- Coast and Country Housing
- UK Steel Enterprise
- Middlesbrough & Teesside Philanthropic
- Northumbrian Water
- Hemingway Design
- PD Ports
- BBC Tees
- National Citizens Service
- Tracy Kidd Photography