This is now closed
We’re a small team and we feel exceedingly lucky to develop and deliver the Festival of Thrift in Tees Valley each year. We’re passionate about leading the nation on how to live sustainably.
Do you want to work with us?
We need a marketing professional for the 5 months run up to the Festival taking place on 23 and 24 September 2017 (subject to funding), during the Festival weekend and on post event activity and evaluation.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate as we are and can demonstrate that they have:
- Active involvement within the cultural and creative sector
- Genuine festival and event understanding
- Commitment to sustainability and innovation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Real interest in engaging with the festival and the individuals and partners involved.
Closing Date: 10 March 2017
Candidates Meeting: 23 March 2017
If you’re interested please find more details in the FoT Marketing Co-ordinator Brief