We create a Festival which celebrates the strength, resilience and skills within the region and brings in artists, craftspeople, and business folk from all over the UK to share their skills and knowledge.
The Festival instills pride in local people, brings in visitors and draws attention to the beauty and potential of the area for heritage-led regeneration, new jobs and a boost to the visitor economy.
Thanks go to the 2016 partners and sponsors, we couldn’t produce the Festival of Thrift without you!
We have new opportunities for partners to come on board for the Festival of Thrift 2017.
Our aims are to;
- Build a unique and distinctive, fun, sustainable national event which draws positive media attention to our partners and to the North East.
- Highlight the skills and creativity of the regions’ artists and craftspeople. Inspiring all ages to learn old and find new ways to be creative in their everyday lives.
- Celebrate the heritage and contribute to the future prosperity of Tees Valley and its industry.
- Ensure wider economic benefit through encouraging extended visitor spend on travel, accommodation, restaurants and businesses.
- Contribute to community cohesion through targeting communities with less access to culture.
Being a sponsor of the 5th national Festival of Thrift offers huge potential, to be part of the free two day festival, with the added benefit of knowing that you are contributing to regional regeneration and pride in place of Tees Valley. If you would like to find out more about sponsoring Festival of Thrift please get in touch so we can tailor a package specifically for your company – your ideas for creative engagement are very welcome, please contact;
07986 242832 or 0191 280 1610