In 2015 we set up a Festival of Thrift Community Interest Company, retaining the original members of the team. A community interest company is a special type of limited company which exists to benefit the community rather than private shareholders. It is ‘not for profit’ which means that any surplus created by the event is ploughed back in to next year’s event.
So who’s behind the Festival of Thrift in 2018?
Festival Directors: – find out more
- Alicia Carroll – Artist Liaison
- Jo Deans – Graphic Designer
- Stella Hall – Festival Director
- Della Haq – Book Keeper
- Tracy Kidd – Festival Photographer
- Audrey Leonard – Production Co-ordinator
- Alex Nicholson – Stalls and Workshops Co-ordinator
- Karen Marshall – Communications Manager
- Simon Preston – Food Guru
- Cara Pringle – Marketing Co-ordinator
- Rachel Smith – PR
To contact an member of the team email firstname.lastname@example.org