Our fabulous competition has now closed. The winner is…Michelle Gardner, congratulations!
Festival of Thrift have joined forces with Baby Moon, a luxurious camp in Guisborough – less than three miles from the Festival of Thrift site in Kirkleatham, Redcar – to offer you a bespoke retreat to be taken during the Festival of Thrift weekend.
Beautiful, peaceful Baby Moon, is nestled in tranquil woodland, offering classes, courses and a range of therapies. Complete with yurts and tiny houses to stay in, Baby Moon is a stunning place to enjoy a retreat and to celebrate.
Up to 5 people can stay at Baby Moon for two nights, plus on-site treatments and Festival of Thrift workshop tickets to learn a new skill.
The prize consists of the following:
- A 2 night stay in either a Yurt (sleeps a family of 4) or Tiny House (sleeps a family of 5) to be taken on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 September 2016.
- 1 breakfast basket delivered on Saturday morning.
- 1 one hour OR 2 half hour treatments (aromatherapy or reflexology or reiki or Indian head massage) at the Baby Moon Camp site.
- 1 creative therapeutic session at the Baby Moon Camp site, to be confirmed on arrival.
- Up to 5 workshop tickets for the Festival of Thrift (subject to availability).
Explore the accommodation on the Baby Moon Website