Applications open for virtual marketplace for Thriftfest Upcycled 2020
The organisers of the Festival of Thrift have invited stall holders, traders and businesses to apply to join and be part of the alternative plans for this year’s event – Thriftfest Upcycled.
This exciting new activity, which is still in development as the team adjusts to reduced budgets and staffing, will include an engaging mix of online and offline activity that ensures the event stays true to its spirit of celebrating sustainability whilst still meeting government guidelines.
The Festival organisers want people to enjoy the event from afar and to share, create, learn and enjoy – albeit in a different way this year – and are asking traders who would like to help them do that.
With that in mind the team is developing an online opportunity for local and national traders. This will be a virtual marketplace that showcases selected sustainable businesses and offers an opportunity to be involved in a bespoke digital project.
For a suggested minimum fee of £25 +VAT the Festival is offering:
- A 6 month listing on www.festivalofthrift.co.uk providing a unique platform for your business and association with our much-loved event
- A PR and marketing campaign to raise awareness of the virtual marketplace
- The option to provide a special Thriftfest offer that would run over the weekend celebration on 12th& 13thSeptember
- To feature your offer in a Thriftfest newsletter, Instagram and Facebook stories
- Access to our branding toolkit with logos, images and copy to use
Please note this opportunity is application based and subject to a process of selection so we can ensure equal representation and a sustainable offer.
To apply click here