If you are into content creation and have a passion for saving the planet then read on because this is for you…
We have a paid commission with us up for grabs worth £500!
TheChallenge : Make a video celebrating a positive climate action in your community, home, school, family or life
What you get: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes up for grabs and your content will be shared on Festival of Thrift platforms
Eligibility: 25yrs and under, must be based in the Tees Valley area
Launch date: Fri 5th Jan
Deadline for content: Fri 26th Jan
Winners announced: Fri 2nd Feb
How to enter
1. Follow us @festivalofthrift and @positivelygreenliving
2. Make a portrait video (up to 60secs) celebrating a positive climate action
3. Post your finished content on your Instagram and/or TikTok and tag @Festivalofthrift and @positivelygreenliving
4. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #IWillThrift on your post
5. You also need to email (or WeTransfer) your video, along with your name, postcode and date of birth to email@example.com
6. Winner announced on Fri 2nd Feb on the Festival of Thrift platforms
1st: Paid commission to make series of new content videos for Festival of Thrift – worth £500
2nd: Preloved DJI Asmo device for shooting new content – worth £150
3rd: Thrifty voucher (online preloved charity shop) – worth £50
Judges include: Kerry from Positively Green & Festival of Thrift Creative Co-Directors Tanya and Dom
Judges will consider originality of idea, creativity of content, how your story is communicated, shoot and edit, and number of likes/shares.
You must be 25yrs or under to be eligible.
You must be based in the Tees Valley area.
Video should be a maximum of 60seconds and shot in portrait.
If you are under 18yrs you have gained the permission of your parent/guardian to take part.
By entering the competition and sharing your video with us you consent to us sharing on our platforms and screening within the wider Festival of Thrift programme where appropriate, credits will be given to each creator if the video is reshared.
By entering this competition, you consent you have gained the permissions of everyone featured in the video.
Any music you use on the video should have appropriate copyright permissions for use on Instagram and TikTok.
Videos should include captions / subtitles to ensure it is accessible.
We won’t accept any derogatory or offensive language or content in the videos, this is at the discretion of Festival of Thrift.