Hopefully you’re ready and have pre-booked your workshop for this years Festival! If not check out our available workshops.
Your email is your ticket so make sure you have it on your phone or device when you arrive for the workshop. We would rather you didn’t print it but if that is your preferred option please show a member of staff and recycle it when you go home.
This year we are asking all visitors to familiarise themselves with our COVID guidelines so we can keep everyone safe.
Remember hands, face and space and enjoy our outdoor festival!
Festival of Thrift have been working within Government guidelines and in partnership with the Outdoor Arts sector to highlight Covid-19 safe practices. The team have had extensive experience of delivering safe outdoor events in the UK over the last year.
We are passionate about ensuring ThriftFest is a wonderful festival experience for everyone and are following all guidelines to keep our festival folk safe. This means that we are asking our visitors to help us deliver a safe festival for all this year by doing the following:
- Following one way systems where indicated
- Wearing a mask during any indoor activity, in busy parts of the site or any enclosed areas
- Paying by contactless rather than cash
- Keeping 2 meters apart where possible
- Sanitising your hands regularly
- Don’t visit if you feel unwell or have covid19 symptoms
- Take a lateral flow test before your visit and if positive stay at home
- Report to the medical team if you start to feel unwell during your visit